"Thank you all for guiding us and advising us on this journey prior to our big day. We've learned a TON about the laws, our ability to shape our future through a Premarital Agreement, but mostly we've learned a lot about ourselves, our relationship, and how we want to communicate about money in our marriage." - Tech Entrepreneur
The Prenup with Heart (and Smart!) Online Course
We have distilled the most essential information and useful skills from our years of live workshops with couples into bite sized videos. We will give you tools to help you navigate the prenup process effectively, cost-efficiently, and with heart. You want to be prepared, informed, and have conversations with each other before either of your attorneys puts pen to paper and writes the prenup.
Essential Information Covered in Online Course:
- the financial rules (in California) you are agreeing to if you marry without a prenup
- what you can include in a prenup to modify the default rules
- questions to ask yourself as you’re considering your prenup terms
- how to navigate the prenup process thoughtfully and cost-effectively
Essential Skills Covered in Course:
- discovering your financial styles
- speaking your needs with heart and truly hearing and being heard
- moving through difficult conversations productively
- crafting creative solutions that fit both of your financial needs
What the Course is not:
- It is not a Do-Your-Own Prenup course. The course is intended as a supplement to working with your attorneys.
- It is not legal advice nor therapy. While we provide legal information and give you communication tools. But, for legal advice, please see your attorney; and for therapy, please see your therapist. Feel free to contact us for referrals in the Bay Area.
- The default law we go over is California specific. But the concepts and tools are more broadly applicable.
Online Course Coming Soon!
And Preview Coming Soon!
Email us here, and we'll let you know when its available.
Yes, I want free tips and info
•Ten Facts everyone needs to know about marriage
• Eight Tips to support you in talking with your partner about money with more ease
"As a financial advisor who specializes in emotional money issues and money communication, I highly recommend this workshop."
"Good solid information on the realities of prenup agreements. Combine this with exercises to help couples break through barriers of communication surrounding finances, intimacy, and long term planning!" -Matthew K.