Learning how to lovingly talk about your differences is the most romantic gift you can give your partner. Transform your financial differences into creative solutions and sweet intimacy.
"Thank you all for guiding us and advising us on this journey prior to our big day. We've learned a TON about the laws, our ability to shape our future through a Premarital Agreement, but mostly we've learned a lot about ourselves, our relationship, and how we want to communicate about money in our marriage." - Tech Enterpreneur
We believe in preparation and prevention.
1) Arguments about money are the leading cause for divorce.
This is preventable! Most people are not taught how to talk about money with ease or how to effectively resolve financial differences with their loved ones. We will teach you this essential life skill in a supportive and fun environment
2) Most people enter marriage without knowing the financial implications and are surprised when they find out what the marriage license entails.
This is preventable! We will demystify the marriage license for you.
3) Prenups can be unnecessarily costly.
This is preventable! Although prenups are an investment, we will show you practical steps you can take to avoid unnecessary costs.
The Prenup with Heart (and Smart!) Online Course
We have distilled the most essential information and useful skills from our years of live workshops with couples into bite sized videos and worksheets. We will give you tools to help you navigate the prenup process effectively and cost-efficiently and create a prenup (and life together) that truly works for you both.
Essential Information Covered in Online Course:
- the financial rules you are agreeing to if you marry without a prenup (if you live in California)
- what you can include in a prenup to modify California's default rules
- questions to ask yourself as you’re considering your prenup terms
- how to navigate the prenup process thoughtfully and cost-effectively
Essential Skills Covered in Course:
- discovering your financial styles
- speaking your needs with heart and truly hearing and being heard
- moving through difficult conversations productively
- crafting creative solutions that fit both of your financial needs
Online Course Coming Soon!
Email us here, and we'll let you know when its available.
Yes, I want free tips and info
•10 facts everyone needs to know about marriage
• 8 tips to support you in talking with your partner about money with more ease
"As a financial advisor who specializes in emotional money issues and money communication, I highly recommend this workshop."
"Good solid information on the realities of prenup agreements. Combine this with exercises to help couples break through barriers of communication surrounding finances, intimacy, and long term planning!" -Matthew K.