1. What feelings does thinking or talking about money bring up for you?
2. How did your family talk -- or not talk -- about money? What messages did you absorb?
3. What can money be good for?
4. What problems can money cause?
5. What are your biggest stresses and fears around money?
6. What about money brings you joy?
7. How much money do you earn or have access to monthly?
8. How much money would you like to earn or have access to monthly?
9. How much money do you have in savings, retirement, equity, and/or other investments?
10. How much money would you like to have in savings, retirement, equity, and other investments?
11. Do you have enough money? What does/would your life be like if you had/have enough money?
12. What do you spend money on -- outside of rent/mortgage and food?
13. How many people are you supporting, or wanting to support, financially?
14. What amount of money do you need? What amount of money do you want?
15. What would the ideal monetary situation be for you?
16. What helps you feel calmer and more secure about your finances?