Spring 2018 dates coming soon
Our Prenups with Heart course costs less than it would cost each of you to see an attorney for about an hour and a half (at $350/hour, a median rate in the Bay Area). For $860, we offer both of you a full day of the essential legal information and the tools for effectively and efficiently working with the attorneys of your choice. We also offer skills to last a lifetime for a harmonious life together. We can't guarantee that you that you will each save one attorney hour by attending our workshop, but we're confident you will save much more.
Course includes a 10% off coupon for services from our select group of prenup lawyers.
*We recommend that you take the course at least 4 months before your wedding. Giving yourselves time is one of the easiest ways to save money and make sure the prenup meets your needs.*
- discovering your financial styles
- understanding the unique emotional needs that inform your spending and saving habits to prevent unnecessary conflict in your relationship
- speaking your needs with heart
- truly hearing and being heard
- moving through difficult conversations productively
- crafting creative solutions that fit both of your financial needs
- the financial rules you are agreeing to you if you marry without a prenup
- what you can include in a prenup to modify these rules to fit your life
- your options in addition to or instead of a prenup
- questions to ask yourself before meeting with your attorney
- what steps you can take to keep attorney hours down
- how to navigate the prenup process thoughtfully and cost-effectively
Bring your friends
When you refer a couple who attends the same course, you receive a $100 discount per referred couple, and each couple you refer receives a $50 discount. Email us at PhilipeandDylan@PrenupsWithHeart.com to register with this discount.
Yes, I want free tips and info
•10 facts everyone needs to know about marriage
•10 tips to support you in talking with your partner about money with more ease
Quiz: What is your and your partner's financial archetype?
The saver, pleasure seeker, idealist or...? At Prenups with Heart, we believe that knowing and understanding both your and your partner's styles leads to more fruitful money conversations and plans for your future together. Check out this quick quiz our colleagues at Abacus created - to begin to discover your and your partner's financial archetypes!
"Better to understand and talk about these things up front rather than dealing with the fallout. Nobody plans to break up, but that's no excuse to not talk about it."